Kent Sussex Quilt Show 2013
Theme - “A Splash of Color”
Be a part of our 2013 Quilt Show and use your creativity and skills to construct a quilt that reflects the theme of the show – “Quilting: A Splash of Color”. It’s time to “perk up that stash”, get your color on your fabric wall and into your souls. See the challenge guidelines and entry rules below.
This year's challenge is being generously sponsored by Serendipity Quilt Shop!
First prize for the best challenge will receive a $150 gift certificate to the Serendipity Quilt Shop,
and second place will receive a $50 gift certificate. You don't want to be left out of this opportunity!
1. The quilt must have only one maker and only one entry from each person will be accepted.
2. The design of your quilt may be original, contemporary, traditional or any combination thereof.
3. Your piece may be pieced and or appliquéd, and embellished in any way you desire.
4. The perimeter measurement of your piece cannot exceed 100 inches.
5. Your quilt must be accompanied by a brief description explaining how your color use was inspired and used. Please write the description on the lower half of the registration sheet.
6. Your name must be permanently attached to the back of the quilt, and then covered with a piece of fabric that is whip stitched in place.
7. Only registered entrants are eligible to participate. Registration is due August 1, 2013.
8. Quilts will be judged by a guest judge for the following criteria:
Most creative use of color
Best interpretation of the theme
9. Send your completed registration form to:
23040 Lakeview Drive
Millsboro, DE 19966.
All drop off and pick up instructions as to Quilt Registration apply.
QUILT CHALLENGE FORM
PRINT INSTRUCTIONS FOR QUILT CHALLENGE FORM